Casement 40 is a comprehensive door and window system offering a variety of possibilities. The system is aesthetic and flexible enough to suit project needs and perform well in severe climatic conditions. The product distinguishes itself by the quality of its design, superior CE certified hardware and EPDM gaskets.
Casement 40 offers a variety of outer frames, mullions, opening sash sections and beadings for single & double glazing suited for both refurbishment of old buildings and new build.
The system can be used for outward and inward openings, from side hung project out, French windows, top hung vent to tilt and turn. The architect is given an unmatched choice to tailor-make the product so that all building requirements are met.
• Gasket: EPDM
• Glass thickness: Up to 24mm
• Cross-section: Frame 40mm and Opening sash 45mm
• Accessibility: Wide variety of door sill, easy access for people with reduced mobility
• Casement window, Tilt & Turn, Hinged door, Inward and Outward opening
• Conception: Window, French window and door, frames opening: Inward opening,
• Tilt & Turn
• Miter Square cuts
• Bevelled or square glazing bead
• The water resistance system achieved by EPDM gaskets when closing
• Fixed frame, tilt and turn, projection, with inward or outward opening options
• Several types of mullions and transoms permitting a wide variety of compound frames
Glazing for the casement window can be replaced by various aluminium infill options for better indoor ventilation.
6 to 24mm, fitting with beading to clip
Designed to meet and exceed local building codes.
The lock for windows and window doors are is closed by a lever handle. For
doors, double clutch handle with lock-through (1 or 3 points).