Design and Efficiency
Long ago used in joinery, the origin of the strike comes from the early time woodworking. With specific bead of 15 mm, the casement is distinguished by its divine integration of the “Doucine”.
Today Casement 50 is a reference on the market.
• Gasket: EPDM natural
• Muster: by square peg in
• Glass thickness: up to 27 mm
• Cross-section: frame of 50 mm and opening of 60 mm
• Drainage: retention of water is important on the frame, back-flow valve
• Accessibility: wide variety of threshold, easy access for people with reduced mobility
• Aesthetics: opening “doucine” complemented by a wide range of beading design
• Finish: wide range of dimension for covering gasket covers and bibs
• Straight or curved glazing bead • Window and door
• Tubular opening design
• Muster of miter cut and square
• The water resistance system is done by compression the of 3 gasket EPDM when locking
• Fixed frame, bellows, tilt and turn, projection, in French and British style
• Several types of stiles and rails allowing the realisation of a wide variety of compound frames
The lock for windows and window door is closed by a lever handle. For doors, double crutch handle with lock-through (1 or 3 points) European canon.
• AEV Rating: A3. E7A. VC4 OB window VTL 1 – L 860 x H 1360 mm
• Order AEV: A * 3. E * 5A. V * C4 Window OF 2VTX – L 1300 x 1260? mm
The glazing may be replaced by aluminum strips allowing ventilation of the building
6 to 27mm, fitting with beading to clip
Surface treatment profiles produced using powder coating polyester powder following the ADAL guidelines. Thus, obtaining the QUALICOAT , QUALICOAT SEASIDE labels and QUALIMARINE guaranteeing a minimum thickness of 60 microns.