Curtain Wall Jacaranda
Jacaranda Curtain Wall system, efficient and tested curtain wall pressure glazed system, is suited for commercial facades and offers you unlimited creative freedom.
Jacaranda CW is designed to allow maximum light into a building by its slim 58 mm sightlines. The diversity of mullions and transoms depth allows you to build according to any standards. The cascade drainage system added to pressure equilibrium in the profiles makes Jacaranda CW highly waterproof.
• Grid effect.
• Convex and concave angles from 0 to 6 degrees
• Covers clipped onto aluminium pressure plates.
• Standard solution with vertical 58mm x 15mm cap and horizontal 58mm x 14mm cap.
• Outside clip-on covers can be modified to achieve any required design and aesthetics.
• Wide variety of vent options available, including concealed windows for uninterrupted grid
• Aluminium shall be of 6063T5 aluminium alloy with a minimum wall thickness of 2 mm for all structural members.
• High Quality Natural EPDM Gaskets manufactured with ISO 9001 quality and design standards and ISO 3302 E1 Tolerance.
• Brackets made of aluminium
• Fixings are stainless steel
• 58mm wide mullion and transom.
• Multiple mullion depths to handle any strength requirement.
• Transom extensions available for flush transom to mullion applications.
• Steel reinforcement with standard size steel tubes. Aluminium sleeve sections available.
• Square cut mullion/transom linkage.
• Assembly using pin connectors and EPDM finishing gasket in the transom.
• Glazing compensators and gaskets available to capture glass from 6mm to 29mm thickness.
• Positive location of pressure plates ensures minimal glass distortion.
• Compensating head channel handles seismic and wind load forces ensuring the system is unaffected by structural concerns.
• Telescopic transom design provides exceptional horizontal expansion and contraction capabilities as well as compensation for building movement.
• Two sill options for different mounting and weathering environments.
• Unique design incorporates thermal-break to ensure
• Optimum efficiency on double glazed application.
• All transoms are drained to the exterior of the building providing a second barrier to water penetration. The unique transom design provides total perimeter ventilation to glass panels, a feature often requested by high performance glass suppliers.
• High wind load capability and therefore suitable for high-rise applications.
• High quality EPDM glazing gaskets.
• Simple machining operations that can be made with a punch tool, copy router or CNC machine to suit every fabricator.
• Templates for copy routers available.
• Penetrating transom ensures exact position in the mullion.
• Exterior glazing operation.
• The external clip-on covers can be fitted alter wet-trades, thereby minimising damage.
• The mullion transom installation can be conducted independently to the glazing, giving
maximum project flexibility and minimising glass damage.
• 3D Adjustment brackets for site tolerance
• Accommodates Single and Double Glazing Options
• Multiple vent options