Roller Shutter VRJ
Design and Performance
Aimed for both renovated and newly constructed buildings, the roller shutter has been invented from the monobloc type conception.
This new concept, with its distinguished design, completely integrates the habitat and reflects the values of the local architecture. Designed for a wall mounted installation, the VRJ integrates and blends harmoniously the walls of all buildings.
By design, this product is very well adapted to the spectrum of sliding and casement windows engineered by JMD. Learn more here.
• Interior: half moon shape sleek, manual activation of hidden VR
• Exterior: Round molded stiffener + deformation of hidden metal
• No visible screws
• Price of materials equivalent to the current standard shutters’
• Concept consideration of manufacturing faster – Optimization installation time
• Multipurpose assemble: applies on board, traditional classic, traditional coated with
• Ability to isolate the trunk noise for extra comfort with foam kit
• Height under boxing can reach 2.90 m
• Axis deck Aluminium of high performance
• Possibility of coupling deck axes for more resistance
• Intervention of customer service facilitated by a principle of improved partial dismantling
• Possibility to install an anti cyclonic aesthetic bar directly by individuals
• Possibility of putting coverings gasket inside and outside, including also the VR of the boxing
Surface treatment profiles produced using powder coating polyester powder following the ADAL guidelines. Thus, obtaining the QUALICOAT , QUALICOAT SEASIDE labels and QUALIMARINE guaranteeing a minimum thickness of 60 microns.