Aesthetic and Optimisation
The JMD range also includes sun-louvres, cladding and ventilation systems which provide effective sun protection and allow spontaneous ventilation of your building. These three combinations offer optimum brightness while reducing your energy consumption. The multiplicity of these blades ensures high visibility to your surrounding and protects at the same time your privacy.
They can be perfectly adapted to your contemporary architecture and give you a healthy and comfortable indoor climate.
• Optimisation of energy saving during winter and summer
• Fight against glare and radiance on computers screen to improve job conditions
• Designed for high wind resistance
• Aesthetic and Customisation of building
• Suitable for new and renovation
• Different solutions: vertical, horizontal, manoeuvring…
• Wide range of blades
• Blades can be powder coated in numerous colours
Surface treatment profiles produced using powder coating polyester powder following the ADAL guidelines. Thus, obtaining the QUALICOAT , QUALICOAT SEASIDE labels and QUALIMARINE guaranteeing a minimum thickness of 60 microns.